Skip to content
- Construction of World Class Smart Day Care Center with a Capacity of 100 Children between the age group of 6 Months to 6 Years and All Weather Toy Train-cum-Fun Zone at Bal Bhawan, Karnal under CM announcement.
- Smart Day Care facilities to the childern of working mothers from well to do families with a nominal fee of Rs. 300/- month as well as to the childern of economically backward families at Community Center, Sector-7 Karnal
- Senior Citizen’s Club at Community Center, Sector-7 Karnal
- Digital Library at Community Center, Sector-7 Karnal
- Virtual Classroom Project – Real-Time Interactive Audio-Visual Learning Features under CSR Initiative of Honda Motors & Cycles Prt. Ltd., Gurugram. Science Math Excellency Programme free of cost for poor strata students from Claa 6 to 12 through Welfare Batches and paid for well to do families’ students through paid batches.
- Kala Sankay (Art Block) for Music, Dance & Playing of Music Instruments Academy on Classical, Folk & Filmy Aspects; Drawing Skills’ Academic – Painting, Sketching, Card Making, Fabric Painting, 3D Model Making, Calligraphy etc. and Cooking Skills’ Classes
- Formation of Bal Shakti App for destitute children i.e. Beggars, Ragpickers/Chiffonnier, Child Labour, Missing/Lost, Runaway, Sexual Assault/Harrassment etc. in coordination with Line Departments under Deputy Commissioner Children’s Relief Fund to be maintained by District Council.
- Bal Shakti Manch by way of selecting two mentors each one boy & girl from each class of every school of District Karnal through Yoga, Martial Art & Art of Living Classes and this Bal Shakti Manch of atleast 10,000 children to be prepared by Kala Sankay for Cultural Programme for District & State Level occassions of Celebration of Yoga Day, Independence Day, Children’s Day, Republic Day etc every year.